THREE60CRM is a growing automotive technology customer engagement solution, integrating multiple data sources to create efficiencies and personalised customer experiences.
Working with both OEMs and dealers, we pride ourselves in delivering data, support and coaching in a way that drives long-term performance, improving both retention and profitability for automotive dealerships.
Following ongoing business growth, we are seeking a field-based Business Development Manager to join our team of experts, all of whom work in the field across the UK to deliver our world-class solutions to the UK auto industry.
Reporting to the General Manager of THREE60 CRM, the role will work to drive new business opportunities within OEM & UK dealer groups and establish strong relationships and ongoing communications with these key contacts. This will result in an active sales pipeline, executing the clear strategy to grow our business across our product portfolio.
New dealer groups will benefit from you being their ‘go-to’ person, and you will add significant value through demonstrating how our portfolio of products and services addresses their business opportunities and challenges.
Location: UK (field-based)
Key result areas:
- Evidence of documented plans with overall objectives and timeframes and including training, marketing, development requirements to achieve the objectives
- Achievement of sales and revenue targets and other KPIs
- Evidence of documented and actioned call plans
- Effective collaboration with internal cross functional teams across BUs, sales colleagues, software development, project management, training, accounts and customer support
- Rigorous management of pipeline and CRM information
Soft skills required:
- Relationship management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management
- Multitasking and priority management
- Having a customer-centric approach
Hard Skills required:
- Consultative selling
- Prospecting and cold calling
- Presentation and training skills
- Previous account management experience
- Negotiation and pricing
- Familiarity with contract terms and conditions
- Familiarity and confidence with proprietary technology
- B2B experience
- Project management
- Proficient in the use of MS Office/365
- Experience with CRM and pipeline tools
Additionally, previous automotive industry experience will be highly regarded.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Development of the pipeline of new business from new OEM and dealer group accounts. This will require strategic planning and a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions and services THREE60 CRM provides, and those of our competitors.
- Prospecting for new opportunities within new and existing dealer group accounts by networking, cold calling, advertising and/or other means of generating interest. You will then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to work with THREE60 CRM and its partner products and services.
- Developing rapport with existing customers to grow and retain these accounts by presenting new solutions and services and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
In addition to the above, you will also be required to:
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
- Identify the decision makers and key stakeholders within the client organisation to build a matrix coverage plan for the account
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/principals
- Plan approaches and pitches, working with the wider team to develop proposals that speak to the clients’ needs, concerns, and objectives
- Participate in pricing and scoping the solution/service
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion, using a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
- Identify opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in sales
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop our unique selling propositions and differentiators
THREE60 CRM is part of an exciting, forward-thinking automotive technology collective, Marque Group. Headquartered in Sydney, Australia, the Marque Group family of companies across Australia, Germany, New Zealand and the United Kingdom includes Aura Corporation, AutoPlay, Smart Loyalty, THREE60 CRM and Vital Software. Together, we aim to empower clients with knowledge and strategies to influence results in the ever-changing market that is global automotive.
Marque Group and its companies are proud to be equal opportunity employers.
To apply, please send a one-page cover letter outlining your interest along with a current résumé to Andy Donaldson – email@example.com.
Applications close 12 July 2019.