Marque Group is a growing automotive technology collective, comprised of multiple brands and products. Focusing on integrating data sources, creating efficiencies and personalising customer experiences, Marque Group’s family of companies are located in Australia, New Zealand, the UK and continental Europe.
Working with both OEMs and dealers, we pride ourselves in delivering solutions that drive long-term performance, improving both retention and profitability for our automotive customers.
Following ongoing business growth, we are seeking a Dealer Group Account Manager to join our team of experts based on Australia’s east coast in Victoria, New South Wales and south-eastern Queensland.
Reporting to the Managing Director – Australia, the role will be the key contact for our existing and new Dealer Group customers who will benefit from you being their ‘go-to’ person. You will establish strong relationships and ongoing communications with key customer contacts to manage their engagement with the broader business.
Your hands on approach and deep understanding of our products and services will result in you being able to identify opportunities for growth and be able to prepare and present proposals to customers that address their business opportunities and challenges.
As the Account Manager you will proactively manage customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems and monitoring satisfaction.
- Developing rapport with existing customers to grow and retain accounts.
- Being the key contact for accounts ensuring they feel nurtured and appreciated.
- Manage customers’ satisfaction and service delivery.
- Prepare and present proposals and demonstrations to customers that address their business opportunities and challenges.
- Prospecting for new opportunities and developing a pipeline of new business opportunities from these accounts.
- Achievement of sales, revenue and customer retention targets.
You will have experience working within the Automotive industry, ideally with software product and application usage, with an emphasis on CRM, LMS or DMS systems.
You will be experienced in relationship management and will also possess;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multitasking and priority management skills.
- A customer-centric approach.
- Presentation and training skills.
- Familiarity and confidence with proprietary technology.
- High-level MS office skills – in particular, MS Excel.
Submit applications through our listing on Seek.